Call Waiting Issues

Discussion in 'HTC ThunderBolt' started by Xtreme_Droid, Aug 26, 2011.

1. Xtreme_Droid

Xtreme_Droid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    If I am on the phone and I receive a call and I beep over to answer it, when I am done talking to that person and they hang up, it still shows them on hold when I flash back over to the original person I was talking to. I also can not hang up on just one person, if I push End Call it ends all calls to everyone I was on a line with. Is there a way around this where I can disconnect with one person but not the other or is this not even possible?

2. jammindog

jammindog New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I have the same problem when I try to do that on a conference call. I have posted the pretty much the same question that may go into more detail about it happening on both call waiting and conference calls. I have a Droid X and it is been the best phone I have ever owned. I have never had a problem with this phone until the Gingerbread system update was pushed thru. Has anybody responded to your post Or have you found any way to correct this issue? I can't understand Why the **** anybody has responded as to how to fix it or at least point me in the direction as to where I might b able to find a solution. Thanks, Eric

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Search tags for this page
call waiting on motorola android htc
csll waiting issues android
disable call waiting htc rezound
droid 3 call waiting
droid 3 call waiting?

droid bionic call waiting

how not to disconnect someone on call waiting on my htc
htc call waiting problem
htc my touch call waiting issues
waiting problem in htc