Call/voice quality

beaker491

Reaction score
Hi everyone

First post, so here goes. Some reviews on the net say that the droid 2 suffers from poor call/voice quality when making a phone call, mainly for the person on the other end. Just wondered, do alot of you users/owners have handsets that have this problem, or was this a bug in some pre release/review units that has since been fixed?

Thanks

Ian

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I've never had anyone complain about the way my voice sounds on the phone. In person maybe...

I kid kid. But ya no complaints here.

tappin and a talkin

Reaction score
Just sayin I wouldn't read reviews from iphone users ha

"Bootloader begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern Time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug. Bootloader fights back."

kechamb

Reaction score
I kept reading the same thing a few months ago when I was looking and found this was not an issue. Great thing about the web so much information, bad thing so much wrong information.

nibblit

Reaction score
Hi everyone

First post, so here goes. Some reviews on the net say that the droid 2 suffers from poor call/voice quality when making a phone call, mainly for the person on the other end. Just wondered, do alot of you users/owners have handsets that have this problem, or was this a bug in some pre release/review units that has since been fixed?

Thanks

Ian

Make sure you don't have voice privacy checked on, in settings. This makes a world of difference in sound quality.

--Victoria

Sent from my marginally bricked D2.

nibblit

Reaction score
Spaz,
Thank you for all of your intelligent feedback on other posts. I greatly appreciate your input. Also, happy holidays.

-Victoria

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Spaz,
Thank you for all of your intelligent feedback on other posts. I greatly appreciate your input. Also, happy holidays.

-Victoria

Anytime. Happy holidays.

tappin and a talkin

Reaction score
I too very much appreciate your input and participation spaz, good to see a fellow droid 2/squidly fan.

"Bootloader begins to learn at a geometric rate. It becomes self aware at 2:14 a.m. Eastern Time, August 29th. In a panic, they try to pull the plug. Bootloader fights back."