1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

call screen problem

Discussion in 'Samsung Fascinate Development' started by lauren18, Jan 18, 2011.

1. lauren18

lauren18 New Member

Ok so when I am on the phone and put it up to my ear the proximity sensor senses it and the screen shuts off like its supposed to. The problem I am having is after I am done with a call and take it away from my ear to end the call the screen lights back up but not on the call screen. It ends up on the home screen anyone whay the problem can be?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App
  2. jakeklomps

jakeklomps New Member

is that every time you make a call? Because I know most of the time if the person hangs up before I do, when I take my phone down to look at it, its already closed the call and back to the state it was before the call came in/out