Call screen hides itself during all calls

stryguy

Reaction score
Lately whenever I make or take a phone call the call screen hides itself and I see the main app page if I take the phone away from my face.

This results in having to slide down the swipe the notification bar downward just to hang up on a call. It does this now on every single phone call and it's driving me nuts.

Any ideas?

DJRez305

Reaction score
Call status hides

The same thing happening to me. When I place a call, I see the status of it fine. It shows the typical screen with a picture of the person I'm calling, as well as the speaker, mute buttons... During a call, I move the phone away from my face and the home screen is displayed. I would need to drop the status bar down, click on current call and then I'm back. WTF? Any clues?

OP
S

stryguy

Reaction score
I wish I had a clue! It's driving me absolutely bonkers and confuses the hell out of anyone else that uses my phone.

I looked through all the settings and can't seem to find anything about it.

If you figure it out.. please.. PLEASE.. post the answer here.

Drooooid

Reaction score
Funny, I just signed in to start a new thread, because the same exact thing is happening to me.

Maybe it was a recent update of some kind, or something, since it seems to be happening to multiple people?