1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

call recorder

Discussion in 'Droid Bionic Tech Support' started by jickracer007, Jan 9, 2012.

1. jickracer007

jickracer007 New Member

Help, I recently was scammed and I need an application that will enable me to record both outgoing and incoming calls so I can protect myself in the future.
    My old HtC droid incredible had the option built in and was a very useful application.
    If anyone knows of the application that will help me achieve the desired results that I need I would greatly appreciated.
  2. Concistency

Concistency New Member

3. Tonik

Tonik Member

I do not believe this is possible on a bionic, and I believe that is true of many Moto phones. You are going to need a handheld recorder and put it on speaker phone. Or you are going to need to use google voice.
  4. Concistency

Concistency New Member

Just curious, these do work with HTC though, don't they? Because I remember like two years ago when the HTC Eris released, I used a call recorder on it, why is it not possible on moto?
  5. jickracer007

jickracer007 New Member

I tried using the google voice but it will not let me dial national calls just international calls.
    Also tried the call record app. and that did not work either.
    I am quite surprised that the phone itself in the bloatware.
Search tags for this page

call recorder bionic

how to turn on call recorder on droid razr