call recorder

jickracer007

Reaction score
Help, I recently was scammed and I need an application that will enable me to record both outgoing and incoming calls so I can protect myself in the future.
My old HtC droid incredible had the option built in and was a very useful application.
If anyone knows of the application that will help me achieve the desired results that I need I would greatly appreciated.

Tonik

Reaction score
I do not believe this is possible on a bionic, and I believe that is true of many Moto phones. You are going to need a handheld recorder and put it on speaker phone. Or you are going to need to use google voice.

Concistency

Reaction score
I do not believe this is possible on a bionic, and I believe that is true of many Moto phones. You are going to need a handheld recorder and put it on speaker phone. Or you are going to need to use google voice.
Just curious, these do work with HTC though, don't they? Because I remember like two years ago when the HTC Eris released, I used a call recorder on it, why is it not possible on moto?

OP
jickracer007

jickracer007

Reaction score
I tried using the google voice but it will not let me dial national calls just international calls.
Also tried the call record app. and that did not work either.
I am quite surprised that the phone itself in the bloatware.