call quality

lterry913

Reaction score
Is the X similar to the droid 1 ...if I would like to have better call quality can i type in the same code as on my first droid and select a different setting...just wondering if the tips and tricks from the original droid (non rooted) will work on my new phone?

dougivks

Reaction score
In my opinion the X's call quality is much better than the Droid 1. Calls on the droid one always seemed scratchy, and every now and then the volume would just be completely lacking. I have yet to have any call quality problems on the X.

Arcstriker

Reaction score
Calls

I hated making calls on the Droid because the ear speaker was really low, even with the volume maxed. With the Droid X not only is it much louder but its crisp and clear.

This is funny because the External Speaker on the Droid was great, I could listen to music in the holster no problem, while I worked, or hiked. With this phone the external speaker is not as loud, but still crisp and clear.

ewells2420

Reaction score
Is the X similar to the droid 1 ...if I would like to have better call quality can i type in the same code as on my first droid and select a different setting...just wondering if the tips and tricks from the original droid (non rooted) will work on my new phone?

Yeah ##PROGRAM will let you select the better codec.

dougivks

Reaction score

Yeah ##PROGRAM will let you select the better codec.

I'm blanking out, what's the spc code?

ewells2420

Reaction score