1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

call quailty

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Adroid91, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Adroid91

Adroid91 New Member

I've had my Droid a few days now and my friends have been saying that it sounds like I'm covering my mic, I read up on these forums
    and tried calling that number and changing it but that didn't help what should I do? On a side note I swear the bottom 4 bottons have a hint of purple ,Aren't they supposed to b e white ?
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2009
  2. Arkainzeye

Arkainzeye New Member

ive had the droid for 3 days now and i just had my mother ask me if she is on speaker phone, i said no why... she said he voice is echo'ing back to her. and she is on a Landline...
  3. Kermy

Kermy New Member

Happens to my phone also. People say I sound like I'm muffled/far away. If you cycle the speaker button when you're on a call it helps to make it clearer. Also turn off Voice Privacy.