Call Of Duty Role call

Weapondrift

Reaction score
Hey guys and girls never saw this posted so I thought I might start. Anyone who plays Call of Duty (haha I said dooty) list your username if you want some new friends :)

Mine: LeviathanTM - PS3

Last edited:

pyro6128

Reaction score
pyro6128- ps3, though I admit I'm not that good, but getting better haha

pudah

Reaction score
I do, on PS3 in fact, but not enough to even remember my screen name. I think its slhaas1979 or slhaas79 or slhaas99.

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
I've moved on to Battlefield Bad Company 2.... MW2 has been WAY too glitchy with WAY too many cheaters. I've never seen an itteration of this series this bad. Which sucks because the graphics and gameplay are awesome. I think the final nail in the coffin that made me switch was the new map packs... 5 maps (2 of which are recycles from the 1st MW) for an outlandish 1200 MS points. No thanks, I'm done. Bad Co. 2 is a lot of fun.. with exploiding environments and vehicles you can steal and drive (tanks, ATV's, Helicopters, UAV's, Jetski's etc...). Very fun if you haven't tried.

Slighter

Reaction score
Which one? All of them?
Looks all console here
BFBC2 on PC/Steam FTW
the end

Dusty

Gold Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 3XL
Dr GoodBullet - XBox 360

Yodes

Reaction score
I've moved on to Battlefield Bad Company 2.... MW2 has been WAY too glitchy with WAY too many cheaters. I've never seen an itteration of this series this bad. Which sucks because the graphics and gameplay are awesome. I think the final nail in the coffin that made me switch was the new map packs... 5 maps (2 of which are recycles from the 1st MW) for an outlandish 1200 MS points. No thanks, I'm done. Bad Co. 2 is a lot of fun.. with exploiding environments and vehicles you can steal and drive (tanks, ATV's, Helicopters, UAV's, Jetski's etc...). Very fun if you haven't tried.

Exactly how I feel. Unfortunately I can't make the jump yet due to some unforeseen major expenses that put a strain on my "fun fund."

So you can still find me in MW2 on 360. Hewgo Stiglitz. Hit me up sometime just let me know your a fellow DF member just not some random person.

Oh and I'd only consider myself average so don't bother of your looking for your l33t party :-D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk