call of duty for android

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just look at the screen shots....looks like a game written for nintendo. Blah! Why can't we get some GOOD games?

need SD card access... a good iphone game can be from 30mb - 100mb+...

Reaction score
Pretty much all the apps I've seen that have support files that go with them put a boot app on the internal memory and put a reference folder on the SD card with all the support files. I noticed this when I was looking through the directory with one of the file browsers. All that has to be on the internal memory is the booting app and the rest of the app can be called to on the SD card.

wuyanks

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pretty much all the apps I've seen that have support files that go with them put a boot app on the internal memory and put a reference folder on the SD card with all the support files. I noticed this when I was looking through the directory with one of the file browsers. All that has to be on the internal memory is the booting app and the rest of the app can be called to on the SD card.

guess we'll find out in the next two months...

Benny

Reaction score
I can't find cod on the market. Can someone post a barcode so I can find it.

Moondonkey

Reaction score
Here's your barcode.

Just FYI, Androlib.com is a great resource to find android apps.

Benny

Reaction score
It doesn't show up on my market. Even if I use the bar code. Is this because the game isn't compatible with 2.1?