Call of Duty Black Ops..patch?

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
I have a Wii will it run on a Wii? If not, then I will pass because I am not purchasing another game system.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
looks like they do make it for wii. did not know that

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Thanks! As I mentioned until two days ago the only game I used were the resort (golf, bowling, ski doing, archery, etc) so anything in the newer/high end games will be an improvement.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I got COD black ops for xmas.....runs quite well on the WII. I had to get the zapper though. Its a little hard getting used to controls with just the controler and nunchuck. With the zapper it seems more natural way to move and aim.

Sent from somewhere...

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Mwhartman Black Ops is definitely worth the purchase great gameplay and pretty good storyline. I just wish they would get the multiplayer thing worked out because its fun playing online. I think I played against insaneneiveses one night.

Sent from my Droid

alienware777

Reaction score
on xbox it takes a good deal of time to find a stable host on zombies, just when its about to start it kicks everyone out and it goes threw the process again

What I don't understand is why doesn't it hook us up with the new host, and then continue the game from where it left off... That's what halo 3 and probably reach (haven't played it) did. Freeze for like 30 seconds, then play continues. Why can Black Ops not do this... :/

Oh, and happy new years everybody :D

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

epiliofunk

Reaction score
I've been getting the same problem ever since I bought black ops on steam as well as many others. You're just going to have to wait til' they fix it...or convert to console like me (trust me, it is way more fun).

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

joker402

Reaction score
on xbox it takes a good deal of time to find a stable host on zombies, just when its about to start it kicks everyone out and it goes threw the process again

What I don't understand is why doesn't it hook us up with the new host, and then continue the game from where it left off... That's what halo 3 and probably reach (haven't played it) did. Freeze for like 30 seconds, then play continues. Why can Black Ops not do this... :/

last night it took me a good 10 minutes for it to find 4 players and let us start a match, just when we ready up, it would say migrating host then kick us all the way to the begining. im on 360

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
I've been getting the same problem ever since I bought black ops on steam as well as many others. You're just going to have to wait til' they fix it

Yeah that's what I figured ....

I did just buy Battlefield 2 and it is pretty awesome. I think its better actually. Combat is more immersive in BF. Im suprised how good it is. If yoh can afford the $13 its pretty awesome. ill be getting the expansion Vietnam as well.

Sent from my Droid

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Isn't BF 2 a little old now. I've never played it but i do own Battlefield 2142. Its an online only multiplayer game, although you can play offline against bots. There is no campaign. I have also owned and played Battlefield Bad Company 1 & 2 For the 360. They are great games.
By the way I believe that BF2 has 4 expansions.

On the COD note,COD 4 was my favorite (I love sniping in that game, No acog scope), although Black Ops is my favorite Treyarch game thus far. I like the Infinity Ward games better. Although I have to agree with joebarclay on MW2 being very unbalanced.

fox_dye

Reaction score

It does do host migration. Just not for zombies. I wouldn't want to be migrated into a game of zombies just to host cause someone left the game. It wouldn't be fair to the new player since you would havew a pistol and 500 points in the middle of like round 20.

Sent from a galaxy far far away.....

manilaboy1vic

Reaction score
My game constantly hangs.. when the match is about to begin.... I hit the PS button on the remote to 'quit game' and the ps3 just reboots..

i noticed i get better results when connecting directly to my wifi....

my typical network setup is wired to my FreeBSD Server/Mediaserver.. which runs IP NAT.. .. However in Multiplayer mode you can see in the bottom right hand corner of the screen theres NAT TYPE..

Via the FreeBSD box NAT TYPE says strict.. When my WIFI router is my PS3s gateway NAT TYPE says open..

epiliofunk

Reaction score
I've been getting the same problem ever since I bought black ops on steam as well as many others. You're just going to have to wait til' they fix it

I did just buy Battlefield 2 and it is pretty awesome. I think its better actually. Combat is more immersive in BF. Im suprised how good it is. If yoh can afford the $13 its pretty awesome. ill be getting the expansion Vietnam as well.

Sent from my Droid
Ugh I hate BF. I don't know why so many people like it. The game is just so clunky to me. Probably worst 60 bucks I ever dropped on a game.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon

Sent from my Droid
Ugh I hate BF. I don't know why so many people like it. The game is just so clunky to me. Probably worst 60 bucks I ever dropped on a game.

Bad Company I'm playing actually....

I like how immersive the combat is. Im a huge fan of the COD series and I'm net to BF and I really enjoy the gameplay. I like moving to contact and having to clear zones. It's that realism that I like.

Is that what you mean by clunky? Movement to contact and such?

epiliofunk

Reaction score
Yea I'm talking about bfbc. Well idk maybe I'm just bad but like it seems to take quite the aim to actually kill someone from a distance. the clunkiness is like how the guns fire and such. Its just not my type of game.