Call of Duty Black Ops..patch?

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Question for you fellow gamers. I can't seem to find any info on any planned patches for COD Black Ops Multiplayer. Problem I'm having, and I see that quite a few people are having the same issue, is the game freezing up or just hanging frequently during Multiplayer games.

It's too bad because it's great online playing but this issue is ruining the experience. Anybody else having this problem?

I have all the drivers updated and am running the MSI R5770 Hawk ATI Radeon video card. I don't have it overclocked too much and moved up the voltage very little. It's been VERY stable with all other games. Only having problems on Black Ops Multiplayer.

My RIG has an AMD Phenom II X6 1055T in it w/4GIGS ram. Any info on this problem being fixed? I heard it was fine when it was released but some patches made it worse.

Thanks everyone.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
hmmm doesnt look good... might wanna try loading up the sbf on RSD li..

wait sry wrong thread lol. i know the other devs for COD (every other year, makers of 4 and 6, cant rememeber the name) knew of a bug, itd be less than 2 or so weeks before the patch came out. i hated COD5 so didnt buy 7 bc i dont like the producers so I have no idea.

OP
cereal killer

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
lol Abe...hmm maybe I should get MOH Tier 1?

joeybarclay

Reaction score
infinity ward(2,4,mw2) and treyarch(3,WAW,BO)
I loved infinity ward till mw2 which was not balanced at all. Black ops is balanced and is treyarchs best work I would even say its the best COD

him

Reaction score
Freezes a lot on the PS3 as well...May be their servers

joker402

Reaction score
on xbox it takes a good deal of time to find a stable host on zombies, just when its about to start it kicks everyone out and it goes threw the process again

joeybarclay

Reaction score
on xbox it takes a good deal of time to find a stable host on zombies, just when its about to start it kicks everyone out and it goes threw the process again

I've never had that problem although if I'm searching for a game and I get into a lobby by myself I have to leave because no one ever joins

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

cush2push

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
they jacked up everything on the last patch ( the un nerfin of sniper rifles) i had 2 quit playn multi because of the lag and time outs i can only do zombies now other wise im murkin on madden with my beloved buffalo bills

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
infinity ward(2,4,mw2) and treyarch(3,WAW,BO)
I loved infinity ward till mw2 which was not balanced at all. Black ops is balanced and is treyarchs best work I would even say its the best COD

better than 4??? nahh

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
This past summer I purchased a Wii for my two grandsons (4 years old). Additionally, I purchased two games (resort and Wii play). This week my youngest and his son visited. We rented a Spider Man game. I was amazed at the graphics. I've seen ads for Call of Duty. Is this something I should purchase?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
This past summer I purchased a Wii for my two grandsons (4 years old). Additionally, I purchased two games (resort and Wii play). This week my youngest and his son visited. We rented a Spider Man game. I was amazed at the graphics. I've seen ads for Call of Duty. Is this something I should purchase?

call of duty is deff a good buy if youre into FPS (first person shooters) but if you play it online on the xbox 360 be prepared to have 12 year old kids call you names

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score

call of duty is deff a good buy if youre into FPS (first person shooters) but if you play it online on the xbox 360 be prepared to have 12 year old kids call you names

I'm use to being called names as you already know, Abe ;)

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
what console do u plan on getting it for?