Call merging?

jpkennedy79

Reaction score
Does the default phone app or any other droid apps have the ability to do call merging like the iPhone phone app does? What I mean by call merging is, when someone calls you while you are on a call already with somone, you can press a button to merge the incoming call in with the existing call. Is this possible?

thanks

OP
J

jpkennedy79

Reaction score
Anyone know of an app for call merging like the iPhone has?

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
I tried placing a call to 2 numbers and was able to get it to work 3 way call). When on the phone and you get another call, you can answer it, and supposedly see a "Manage calls" in the top left corner with 2 curved arrows. Press it once and it should show "Merge Calls" 2 curved arrows after answering the second call (what you are trying to do). I wasn't able to hear from both phones, but that might be how I was holding/talking into all 3.

Concept should be close, but from every forum I've searched, it looks like it's mostly outgoing call merge. Worth a try to mess around though.

OP
J

jpkennedy79

Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I was wondering what the Manage Calls does previously. When I press Manage Calls, nothing happens. I have tried pressing it multiple times and nothing ever happens, I do not get any other options.

monkeydog

Reaction score
I use this occasionally and it works. When you have 2 calls going press manage calls, the view will then change to a short of coverflow view of the contact pictures of the 2 callers, then there will be a button to merge calls and it turns it into a 3-way.