Call Me...Walk through / Tutorial?

budhisetiawan

Reaction score
********MISS CALL IS THE APP I AM TALKING ABOUT******

SOORY...PUT WRONG TITLE...

I tried reading the forever post this guy has in here but it started to give me a headache!

I really like the sound of this app..I had it installed...but i couldnt get the blasted thing to work at all....

I want my phone to tell me when i have a missed call w/ a buzzer or something and then a seperate siren when they actually leave a message...from what i understand this APP will do that but for the world of me i cant get it to do it...I cant get to do a blasted thing...

IS THERE A TUTORIAL OUT? SOME DIRECTIONS? SOMETHING? maybe a patient human being to help me out?

Last edited:

crspang

Reaction score
I tried reading the forever post this guy has in here but it started to give me a headache!

I really like the sound of this app..I had it installed...but i couldnt get the blasted thing to work at all....

I want my phone to tell me when i have a missed call w/ a buzzer or something and then a seperate siren when they actually leave a message...from what i understand this APP will do that but for the world of me i cant get it to do it...I cant get to do a blasted thing...

IS THERE A TUTORIAL OUT? SOME DIRECTIONS? SOMETHING? maybe a patient human being to help me out?

Have you tried using "missed call"? Thats what I use and its easy to set up.

OP
B

budhisetiawan

Reaction score
Miss call walkthrough / tutorial?

thats the app i was talking bout sorry!

crspang

Reaction score
start "missed call">menu>add service>call service
attachment.php

It should look like this minus the sms service and calendar service
Press on call service and it'll bring up a screen like this:
attachment.php

Press general settings and it will look like this:
attachment.php

Configure and enjoy.

OP
B

budhisetiawan

Reaction score
right so you cant do what stated?....you have to set it for each individual contact? I have 569 contacts!...LOL

I just want 1 noise for missed calls and one noise for voicmails (that maybe the issue...when i say messages i mean VOICEMAILS!!!)...thats it....it doesnt even have to be diffent for different people....just different for missed and voicemail.

I got to as much as you did....thx for the pics..lets me know i was in the right direction....maybe the program doesnt do what i want.