1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Call me Joe

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by JoeKickass, Feb 17, 2010.

1. JoeKickass

JoeKickass New Member

Only my Banker calls me Mr. Kickass.

Hi all, I just got my Milestone from a Telus store in Calgary today. Previously I have had a couple of Blackberrys (8700 and Curve) and an iPod touch so I am pretty familiar with what I can do with those platforms.

Today I am just poking around with the Milestone and trying to figure out what's what. I still havn't figured out how to change the home screen or place new apps on it... I'm sure that's and easy one, but I am (technincally) working today. Maybe tonight.

Hello all, goodtomeetcha! :reddroid:
  2. Corinacakes

Corinacakes Super Moderator Theme Developer

howdy!! goodtomeetchoo too! i loved your introduction lol
  3. BayouFlyFisher

BayouFlyFisher Rescue Squad

Hi Joe. Welcome aboard.
  4. natediddy1120

natediddy1120 New Member

Welcome JoeKickass.......yeah to move icons around and get to the menu to change the wallpaper, just press and hold! It's called the "long press" lol solves a lot of questions within Android.... :)
  5. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad

Welcome to your new obsession, Joe!