Call log shortcut

ShowTime

Reaction score
Are you talking about a way of getting to the call log, or a way of not always returning to the call log after a call? For the second, there's an app called Not Call Log. For the first, are you looking for something more than hitting the phone icon, then the call log tab?

OP
kevin1016

kevin1016

Reaction score
Are you talking about a way of getting to the call log, or a way of not always returning to the call log after a call? For the second, there's an app called Not Call Log. For the first, are you looking for something more than hitting the phone icon, then the call log tab?
An icon that goes straight to the call log.

griz8791

Reaction score
I would definitely put one of these on my center home screen if it was available.

qwiksilver711

Reaction score
better cut can do it, it is a pay app, but it will do it, with custom icon packs too, you would tell it to create a shortcut, it is in the activity section i think. well worth the 2 dollars it costs

OP
kevin1016

kevin1016

Reaction score
better cut can do it, it is a pay app, but it will do it, with custom icon packs too, you would tell it to create a shortcut, it is in the activity section i think. well worth the 2 dollars it costs
Thanks. I'll check it out.

qwiksilver711

Reaction score
looks like i was wrong, there isnt a shortcut there for it, there is one under phone dialtacts favorites, and that will bring up your favorite calls, that might be a decent substitute

OP
kevin1016

kevin1016

Reaction score
looks like i was wrong, there isnt a shortcut there for it, there is one under phone dialtacts favorites, and that will bring up your favorite calls, that might be a decent substitute
No worries. I see an option to "make your own". Do you know how to do that?

qwiksilver711

Reaction score
that I do not know, i have tried, but couldnt get it to work, I havent figured it out. if you find out please let me know. by the way, check out the prodigal sun icons, creature icons, glared, and glass2. those are pretty cool icons, my fav being the sun ones

EDIT: you could try emailing the developer to ask about making your own, i think i might do that later tonight.

crspang

Reaction score
I know this isn't the exact answer but home++ might be something for you to try. When you press the contacts shortcut using home++ it takes you to the people you call the most or starred contacts.

rjax

Reaction score
Even better with Home++ you can long press the phone icon on the power strip and that takes you straight to call log.

deputc26

Reaction score
Since better cut is gone these two apps will do it:xshortcut, manual intent shortcut