Call Forwarding a dead phone #

[email protected]

Reaction score
My droid died in my pocket tonight and it won't recharge!!! I can't find any info on Verizon's website on how to forward my phone number to another phone when the phone I want to forward is dead. this is a business line and need to get it figured out fast....no thanks to verizon.

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that man....really, that sucks....I would try searching the internet for an answer maybe...but if Verizon couldn't give you an answer, then there's a good chance its not possible

rev114

Reaction score
Been there, done that.... just go to Verizon's website and change your phone.... you do that by loging onto to "my verizon", "activate a new phone" and then entering the esn/meid number off of an old phone you have laying around that works....

good luck

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Been there, done that.... just go to Verizon's website and change your phone.... you do that by loging onto to "my verizon", "activate a new phone" and then entering the esn/meid number off of an old phone you have laying around that works....

good luck

That's a very good idea that Verizon should've told this guy...considering it's their website

rev114

Reaction score
Thx - I have to do it a couple of times a year. My parents spend about half their time in Central America where their phones (I provide them) don't work.... and they never remember to forward their numbers.... so every time they leave the country I change their phones to some old clunkers I have.... forward the calls to my phone, then switch them back.... it works

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thx - I have to do it a couple of times a year. My parents spend about half their time in Central America where their phones (I provide them) don't work.... and they never remember to forward their numbers.... so every time they leave the country I change their phones to some old clunkers I have.... forward the calls to my phone, then switch them back.... it works

That's pretty creative lol

I probably would never have thought of that...