Call Connect Failure issues

redsaxy

Reaction score
There are times when I try to place a call, it says Connected, but there is truly no connection. Conversely, I also have issues with taking a call and not truly being connected with the other party. My sweets and I have the same phone, and this happens when we call each other at least 3x a week. What are we doing wrong when using the phone? The only way we have resolved the phone issue and gotten a connection is to soft reboot both phones. This does occur with other calls we make, but it drives us bonkers that our first attempt to call each other results in this mishap.

Thank you for your advice.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There are times when I try to place a call, it says Connected, but there is truly no connection. Conversely, I also have issues with taking a call and not truly being connected with the other party. My sweets and I have the same phone, and this happens when we call each other at least 3x a week. What are we doing wrong when using the phone? The only way we have resolved the phone issue and gotten a connection is to soft reboot both phones. This does occur with other calls we make, but it drives us bonkers that our first attempt to call each other results in this mishap.

Thank you for your advice.

Have you updated your PRL's? dial *228 and then option 2. If that doesn't help it could be that one of you have a bad radio. I would do a factory data reset out of your privacy section to see if that helps. Your data will reset, you'll have to sign into Google again but your apps should all be restored. At least the paid ones.