Call blocking

nated8809

Reaction score
Is there an app to send certain numbers straight to vmail or block number. Preferably free apps
Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Lenagainster

Reaction score
Is there an app to send certain numbers straight to vmail or block number.
Look at your contacts. In the edit mode, there may be an option (there is on my Droid 2 and my Rezound) to send calls from that caller directly to voicemail. So you create a contact, call it 'Scumbag' or whatever you like, add the numbers that you are trying to block, and select the option to always send Scumbag to voicemail.

OP
N

nated8809

Reaction score
Google voice wouldn't verify my number and unfortunately I checked under edit n it doesn't have that option. Anyone plz help

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Lenagainster

Reaction score
Then go to the App Market, type in "Call Blocker" into the search box, and you will come up with choices like "Call Blocker" by NetQuin Mobile, rated 4.3, or "Call Control - Call Blocker" by Kedlin Company, also rated 4.3. Both free. Many others. Read their reviews. Check the permissions.

shalou

Reaction score
Depending on your phone of course but u don't need an app for that. U can set up certain numbers to go straight to voice mail in the settings.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
CM7 also has a blacklist feature built in

Galnet MIUI

robert70

Reaction score
Open your contact list, find person, open contact, press menu button, under options check the box that says send to vm. It is not under edit, it is under options.

subspace

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Yep, the two best ones are made by the same company:

Root Call Blocker (for general use):

https://market.android.com/details?id=fahrbot.apps.rootcallblocker.beta

Call Master (for advanced users):

https://market.android.com/details?id=fahrbot.apps.blacklist

These are the only blockers that completely block everything without turning the screen on. Need to be rooted though.

Yeah, but these two give you POWER and CONTROL of who you block, how you block and when you block. Thats whats really important!