call blocker app?

bungster

Reaction score
is there any apps out there that work as call blockers? i have reverselookup or whatever now... forward to vm is nice but i dont even want blocked calls to go to vm... lol

ViciousCircle

Android Addict
Premium Member
Reaction score
android firewall (shows as afirewall in the app list) does this. You have a few options on how to block calls. You can send to VM, send to blank number, or accept and hangup the call (which is the option it sounds like you want). anyway, decent app for doing this type of thing.

ffej89

Reaction score
Smart call blocker is what i use and it works ...most of the time

serg a

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
HTC Desire 616
It can be done by your service provider. They should have such feature list "blacklist" or "blocked calls". So an unwanted incoming call doesn't even go to VM.

sophia234george

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Note 4
Blacklist Plus is a good app for call blocker which is easy to use.

elizbethsewell666

Reaction score
There is many apps on google play store for cleaning sms and calls. just search and you will get many good apps.

dlwhtrose

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
God forsaken desert, wishing to be back in Dixie
I have a Samsung phone and I use the "blocked calls" feature on my phone. I have tried other blockers and found that it started locking up my phone so I went back to using the one included in my phone. But I will have to say in the past I have used Blacklist and it was a good stable blocker for me.

Rachael Alice

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Lenovo vibe k6
I use this app named Call Blocker from AndroidRock developer and it work prefect for me to block any call that you want.

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
I just don't answer the phone. the phone is always on silent so I will get it when I get it and if there is no voice mail, then tough.