call announcer

lastPariah

Reaction score
so. i used to use a particular caller id/announcer app, but i recently changed roms and now i can't remember what it was called! i think the name had something to do with a mental problem, or maybe sleep. i think the icon was kinda swirly or spiraly. the settings screen i think had a blue background. there was an option to pay for a key to unlock some of the options, something in the ballpark of $3 or $5.

sound familiar to anybody? and yes, i've been looking around - on play, on google, and here. no luck :(

xtor

Reaction score
so. i used to use a particular caller id/announcer app, but i recently changed roms and now i can't remember what it was called! i think the name had something to do with a mental problem, or maybe sleep. i think the icon was kinda swirly or spiraly. the settings screen i think had a blue background. there was an option to pay for a key to unlock some of the options, something in the ballpark of $3 or $5.

sound familiar to anybody? and yes, i've been looking around - on play, on google, and here. no luck :(

Hypnosis? Or disturbed?

bb to dx to razr to note 2 oh my

OP
L

lastPariah

Reaction score
don't think so... didn't see anything searching those, anyway