Calender Time Zone Change

fatpat3

Reaction score
alright so i was in florida a couple of days ago and got called about an interview for a job. i put the job interview into my droid at what i think to be 1130 with a couple of reminders, but now that im back in central time zone, it appears to be at 1030, i was wondering if it actually is at 1030 and i just thought it was a 1130 or does the calender go along with the time zone shift and put it back an hour? plz help, important interview

Truebill

Reaction score
Yes, it changes times as you change time zones

I almost missed an airline flight because of this automatic changing of times set in your calendar when you move between time zones. I don't know how to disable this, but I sure would like to know how.

REMilk

Reaction score
When I have appointments in time zones other than the time zone I am in, I enter the times on the Google Calendar using the PC/laptop. This way you can set the beginning and ending time zones with the time zones where the appointment is located and associated notices. Unfortunately, the time zone feature is not available on the Droid version of the calendar.

This also works with MS Outlook via Touchdown with the same limitations within Touchdown for the time zone.

Bob