1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

calender question

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by jodyfj40, Dec 1, 2009.

1. jodyfj40

jodyfj40 New Member

I picked up my droid yesterday and after messing around lastnight and today I still can't figure out how to get the calender alerts to keep alerting me until I dismiss them. My motoQ would keep alerting me until I dismissed it or made it snooze for a period of time. If someone could help me out I would appreciate it.
    Thanks
    Jody
  2. JayMonster

JayMonster New Member

The alert actually does what you request in a similar fashion to the MotoQ, except instead of it taking the whole screen by default (as it did on the Q), it goes to the Status Bar Area. If you go into the Calendar Settings and Change "Alert & notifications" from "Status Bar Notification" to "Alert" it will then take up the whole screen until you dismiss it (or Snooze it) in a manner similar to what your Q used to do.
  3. jodyfj40

jodyfj40 New Member

Thanks Jay, is there a way to get it to make the audible alert every few minutes until dismissed in case i'm away from the phone when the first one happens? Thanks again
  4. JayMonster

JayMonster New Member

Unfortunately, that one there is no way (that I am aware of) to do... that I believe is what that blinking little light on the front is supposed to be for. :)
  5. jodyfj40

jodyfj40 New Member

Thanks again for your help