Calender force close

Jborch8

Reaction score
I've noticed that my calender force closes every time a reminder goes off. I'm running SC 2.9.2 and I believe it's occured ever since I flashed it. Any one having the same issue?

Modified Fascinate
SC 2.9.2
NitroDark 4.0
ComaVolt kernel

Jamis0n

Reaction score
Wrong place to post. This should be in general section.

Use titanium backup and erase cache/data. Should work or settings>applications>manage>all>ccalender>clear cache

ec01 debloated
enderst special kernel
uv50 oc1.2

OP
Jborch8

Jborch8

Reaction score

Use titanium backup and erase cache/data. Should work or settings>applications>manage>all>ccalender>clear cache

ec01 debloated
enderst special kernel
uv50 oc1.2

I posted here believing it was something wrong with SC 2.9.2. Caches have already been cleared.

Jamis0n

Reaction score

ec01 debloated
enderst special kernel
uv50 oc1.2

I posted here believing it was something wrong with SC 2.9.2. Caches have already been cleared.

are these dates that were posted in your calendar backed up or put in during the time you loaded 2.9.2?

OP
Jborch8

Jborch8

Reaction score

ec01 debloated
enderst special kernel
uv50 oc1.2

are these dates that were posted in your calendar backed up or put in during the time you loaded 2.9.2?

They were put in after.

Jamis0n

Reaction score
try the process again and see if it fixes the issue.