Calendar

Discussion in 'Android Applications Discussions' started by Scuba_Shneve, Nov 25, 2010.

1. Scuba_Shneve

Scuba_Shneve New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there a way to just have a simple calendar without syncing it to anything? Every time i try to add an event to my calendar if gives me some syncing error. I just want a basic calendar. I dont want to sync to anything.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

2. harrellj

harrellj Active Member

Ratings:
    +2
    By default, the calendar on the phone synchronizes with the online Google calendar (calendar.google.com). You can turn that off by going into the calendar app > menu > calendars and clicking on the calendar for your phone account. It cycles through visible and synced, synced but not visible, and none of the above.

3. zenman77

zenman77 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    You may want to look at Jorte as I believe you have the option of running your schedule on there only.......... Hope this helps

4. Scuba_Shneve

Scuba_Shneve New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I went into the calendars, but it was completely blank, just OK and CANCEL. I found a really nice app, Calendroid.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

5. chicagojcb

chicagojcb New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for this! It also solved (I think) a different problem that I was having: I have two google accounts, one personal and one professional. I have full calendar access on both calendars with both accounts, and somehow my Droid was syncing twice with the professional one. I was able to get rid of the duplicate. Now off to the next newbie question search!