Calendar

adsherma

Reaction score
Is their a way I can have my calendar that comes on the phone to sync with facebook so it has all the birthdays and events in it???

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
You can use the add-on to facebook called FDCal (on a computer) and then sync that with your google calender and it will show on your mobile device

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Tp76 I could bow at your feet, I've been looking for this since I got the phone.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
It makes keeping up with birthdays 100x easier

Sent from my Original Droid using the Exclusive Droid Forums App (Available Free in the Market) :wink:

County Mike

Reaction score
You can use the add-on to facebook called FDCal (on a computer) and then sync that with your google calender and it will show on your mobile device

I went to the FDCal page on facebook and it seems that you can only get the birthdays of your friends who have also installed the FDCal application. (Apparently, it used to work for everyone but facebook changed the rules on what they could retrieve.)

Anyone have any luck with this or will it only work for friends with the app?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
It works for me with all of my friends - I have been using it since March but I don't think that makes a difference -

What error message is it giving you -

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I did it and it didn't work, sad face. Tp did you have to resync your calendar for it to take effect?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
It was awhile back - and it was tricky...what I remember was after allowing fdcal to access my fbook page I generated a code (link) somehow which I then went to my google calender (on a computer still) and selected "add calender" and pasted the link after a refresh - or maybe it gave me a message that it would take a few hours for the changes to take place - anyways after the events and birthdays were visible via computer I went to my calender on my Droid and synced with Google and I had to go to calender/settings/calenders and then make sure fdcal is selected