Calendar

AvaMichele

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Is there a calendar for the 360 that imports all of my stuff from my Google calendar? It's kind of important. I'm a Grandma taking care of my mother, with (alzheimer's) and starting nursing school. Without a calendar I'm not sure I'll be able to find my head.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
Ask it to show you your agenda. (Say "Show me my agenda")

If that doesn't give you the info you want, there are at least a few calendar apps for android wear, but I haven't tried any of them.

Sent from my Note 4 via Tapatalk

OP
A

AvaMichele

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Well that certainly works. I've just been pushing the agenda option, and it only gives today's. I guess it will work, but I kind of wanted something that would show days that are free, for appointments and etc. I can put them into my google calendar, on the phone, but it would be nice to check dates while on the phone... I just recently scheduled a Dr. appt for mom on a day that she already had another appt.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
The first one here (with the blue icon) sounds like it'll fit that need. Days with appointments are red. The rest are black.

There are other options though that may have similar functionality.

Wear calendar - Android Apps on Google Play

OP
A

AvaMichele

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
Thanks Jonny! I'll give it a try.

OP
A

AvaMichele

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
I will do that!

✋ Sent from my Droid Turbo with Tapatalk

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
Good stuff & good ideas. I had never really thought about seeing more than today's calendar on my watch. By default I only see all of today's events. I can see where having the option to see the whole week, month, etc. would be very useful for a lot of people.

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
jonny_ks
I keep the google calendar widget on the screen to the right of my main screen. It takes up the entire screen. We have a "family calendar," that subs with our phones. That's enough for me, but if I was any busier, I could see the usefulness for sure.

Sajo

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 7 Pro
I keep the google calendar widget on the screen to the right of my main screen. It takes up the entire screen. We have a "family calendar," that subs with our phones. That's enough for me, but if I was any busier, I could see the usefulness for sure.

Me too, I have used the calendar widget on my phone for a long time now. I have my wife's and both daughters calendars shared with me and also have a family calendar setup that we all have access to and full control of. IMO Google calendar is awesome and helps keep track of our busy schedules. I remember the old family calendar on the fridge when I was a kid....:)

OP
A

AvaMichele

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy Note 4
No problem! Let us know how it works, or if you find a better alternative.

So far, I think that it's going to work out nicely. Installed easily, picked up the appointments from my phone calendar, and they are in red. Went right into the wearable app drawer, which I like.
Thanks for your help.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So far, I think that it's going to work out nicely. Installed easily, picked up the appointments from my phone calendar, and they are in red. Went right into the wearable app drawer, which I like.
Thanks for your help.
Great to read that!

Support Our Troops !!!
<><
Beast Mode 4