Calendar Woes

tehnick

Reaction score
I am sort of feeling let down by the default calendar application. Overall, it functions the way it needs to for how I use it. I have one quirk that would make it actually usable for me, or at least looking for it in a replacement calendar application if available.

What I really need to do is pick an increment of days to repeat a calendar reminder/task for events that occur in oddly numbered days, like every 3rd or 5th day. There are certain things in my daily activities that shift on odd schedules and the calendar just doesn't allow me to pick from every 1, 2, 3, 4, etc days. The current options just don't cater to that and I can't set the reminders that I need to set to match my schedule. Fortunately I could do this on my BB, but I don't have a desire to return to one or leave one turned on for the sake of reminders. I'm hoping someone knows of a replacement application that can do this, or if there are any devs from the Android team reading this it would be fantastic to have it incorporated into the core of the OS.

I like the fact my device isn't a Blackberry, but I do like a couple features currently not present that would make things a lot easier for me. :motdroidhoriz:

Malikai

Reaction score
You can, you just have to do it from Gmail.com's calendar option. Select "Day" then input the appropriate amount of days you want. You should be able to do that with weeks, months, etc. That should help.