1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Calendar with 2.2 update question

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by jst4fun, Aug 23, 2010.

1. jst4fun

jst4fun New Member

If anyone has multiple color coded calendar on google can you tell me if it comes up with that same color coded on the month view on the calendar in the X? Would love to see screen shot.
  2. wmscottmc

wmscottmc New Member

2 other 2.2/Calendar questions

1) Is there a search function for the calendar (on the DX) using 2.2?

2) Is the day view any easier to read, larger fonts, less cluttered?

Thanks
  3. validoption

validoption New Member

Month view: No.
    Week, Day, Agenda: Yes.

1. No. Neither within the Calendar app itself, nor through the Google Search brought up by the Search key.

2. I don't find the day view to be cluttered or hard to read. I don't recall what the day view looked like with 2.1, as I primarily use Agenda view. IIRC, 2.1 Agenda view was a black background, whereas 2.2 is white. But checking out day view since you asked, the font is smaller than with agenda view, but I would take no issue with it were I to use it more than I use agenda view.
Search tags for this page

is there a search function on droid x calendar