1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Calendar Widgit?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by FreyGrimrod, Jul 15, 2010.

1. FreyGrimrod

FreyGrimrod New Member

So I dug through the search function to no avail (did try jorte didn't seem to sync properly though it made attempts...)

The included calendar app is worthless the best I can figure I can't get it to add any calendars despite messing with deleting old ones adding new accounts in settings elsewhere etc.

Just looking for a calendar widgit that will sync both ways with my multicolored gmail calendar.... suggestions?
  2. pilot25

pilot25 New Member

we have been crying about this since Nov. 6, 2009. No one has stepped up to the plate to design a true calendar app that mimics blackberry, which has the best calendar program. Jorte or Calendar Pad are the closest things you will find.
  3. FreyGrimrod

FreyGrimrod New Member

*whimper* Browser ftw?
  4. plumcrazy

plumcrazy Premium Member Premium Member

5. whec716

whec716 New Member

Try Pure Grid Calendar

[​IMG]
  6. jst4fun

jst4fun New Member

I heard that when 2.2 comes out for the X, you can color code you calendars in Android Calendar. Not sure if its true, but if so that will be a BIG help.