Calendar widget???

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score
Touch Calender OWNS Jorte!!!!!! (imho :)

Business Calender is good to, but comes second to Touch Calendar. Pinch zoom FTW

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you want Widgets Touch Calendar costs money. Also it's not as readable as Business Calender.

They just updated Business Calender to change the way you enter a time - now you can type it in rather than using the up/down keys.

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score
If you want Widgets Touch Calendar costs money. Also it's not as readable as Business Calender.

They just updated Business Calender to change the way you enter a time - now you can type it in rather than using the up/down keys.

I really liked Business Cal, but I am going to have to disagree on the readability. Touch is the only cal you can go from looking at one day, to looking at several months, and back to one day again with a pinch of your fingers. All others require you to either change the view in the settings or flick, flick, flick, flick until you get to the end of the year.

That feature alone makes it worth the few bucks it costs for me..

jugstats

Reaction score
Calengoo is a great app that I have used for 2 years it does it all.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Actually on the large month widget with Business Calender you can move months with controls on the bottom of the widget. You can set what it does when you tap it. I have it set to Agenda on tap.

You can add an appointment right from a control on the widget.

chiefvelo

Reaction score
I found this calendar with widgets. Looks nice but I haven't tried it. It's free too.
Search the market for this
AA Task (Schedule & Memo)

OP
cjsmoove

cjsmoove

Reaction score
Thanks all...trying them all now.

Viktor Vaughn

Reaction score
Actually on the large month widget with Business Calender you can move months with controls on the bottom of the widget. You can set what it does when you tap it. I have it set to Agenda on tap.

You can add an appointment right from a control on the widget.

No need to fumble with widget controls when you have PINCH AND ZOOM CAPABILITIES!!! ;-) haha I can't emphasize this enough.

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Is there a calendar widget that can show the month view on my home screen? All the ones I looked at didn't have that option.

App called business calendar is a good one

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

SSHGuru

Silver Member
Reaction score
Business Calender Free has a widget that is 4x4 and shows the whole month. It also shows all of your appointments for each day on the widget. That's why you don't need to pinch zoom.

It also allows you to assign a function if you tap the widget - I've assigned it to show me my agenda.

It has controls on the bottom of the widget that let you move from month to month without leaving the widget and also allows you to add appointments easier.

I don't honestly know why anyone would use anything else.

felkdogg

Reaction score
The Calendar Widget inside of Android Pro Widgets is very good. It has many calendar widgets or agenda widgets to choose from, and the monthly view one has a button that you can hit that switches it to agenda. If you run the stock BLUR then its not a scroll-able widget which is a bit of a drag but scrolling can be enabled by using launcherpro or other launcher.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you need it always to show? If not Beautiful Widgets is pretty good.