Calendar View

sgm-co

Reaction score
Hey fellow forum folks -

A couple of outstanding questions you might be able to assist with.

1. the calendar states it has a "week" view. The only view I see is the agenda view and the monthly view. Where can I find the week view? Also when working in the agenda calendar view it only allows me to go back 5-10 days. I want to scroll back as far as possible.

2. Any way to increase the font size in any of the calendar views?

3. Anyway to change the color in the calendar views?

4. Can you change the default name of the GMAIL account to something other than Gmail?

I'm sure there are more to come.

Thanks
SGM

uscp2000

Reaction score
work calendar

Hi everyone, does anyone know of a calendar application that allows you to set a work schedule. For instance I work a 4 days on and 2 days off work schedule. In the basic calendar on the Droid it does not have the correct repititions to set my days off. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

seanandnik

Reaction score
if you have a gmail account on your pc, go into gcalendar (on pc) and there are many more options on your pc than the phone and then sync them up, thats what i did, one google account does everything, its cool

uscp2000

Reaction score
if you have a gmail account on your pc, go into gcalendar (on pc) and there are many more options on your pc than the phone and then sync them up, thats what i did, one google account does everything, its cool

thank you, however i still can't figure out how to set an event for every 4 days?

seanandnik

Reaction score
every 4

create an event and under the repeat option, set it for daily, then another option comes for the # of days, set it to 4 and every 4 days it repeats

esmail

Reaction score
Hey fellow forum folks -

A couple of outstanding questions you might be able to assist with.

1. the calendar states it has a "week" view.
Hi,

Where did you see this stated?

The stock calendar on the Eris does *not* have a weekly view is something I find a very odd omission as this is the main view I usually use. God knows what the designers were thinking when they excluded this view.

This is an issue of the HTC calendar, I understand that under regular Android the calendar does have a weekly view.

seanandnik

Reaction score
cal

i am talking of the options in google calendar on my pc, then connect eris to ypour pc and the sync up, the pc has more options in the calendar than the phone does.