1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Calendar Sync Issues

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Pro' started by Daedalus256, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Daedalus256

Daedalus256 New Member

Hi all,

Long time lurker here. I have a user whose Calendar will not sync properly. Appointments sync from Outlook -> Pro but not the other way around as I understand. I have checked his calendar and for some reason, it appears twice, both have information in them but not the same. I have tried the following:

- Removing the entire account and resyncing, still shows two calendars
    - Clearing cache out of calendar and attempting resync

I have not done a full wipe of the phone but it may be worth a shot. I REALLY wish there was a daily driver ROM around so I could maybe get him onto that but there doesn't seem to be with fission development seemingly on hold.

Is there a way to install the stock 2.2 email client via an APK? I'd be willing to give that a shot. It really just seems like this is a garbage email client as most people who I have on Moto devices have issues with their corporate sync.

Any help would be appreciated.
Search tags for this page
can you sync outlook with an admiral
corporate sync calender on moto admerial

how to sync outlook calendar with motorola admiral

how to synch motorola admiral
motorola moto droid pro sync with outlook calendar
sync motorola admiral android with outlook calendar 2010