calendar sync issues

zero7404

Reaction score
this has probably been touched upon before .... did not find a solution in my case ....

i'm doing everything right, but for some reason the calendar entries i have on the phone are not syncing with my google account online. i've tried deleting the online calendar, starting with a new one, syncing again, but only one recurring entry appears. all my other entries don't.

i've looked at all my settings both on the phone and online, don't see what else i can do. even deleted the google account and added it back.

i use mb pro to restore data like calendar items ....

shelleyjr

Reaction score
Thunderbolt not syncing with Google calendar

I am having the same problem. I enter appointments on the Thunderbolt calendar and always make sure that "pc sync" is selected (this is on the top and has a drop down menu) before entering the appointment. (FYI, the appointment should have a green color bar to the left of your entry.)

But it is NOT syncing with my Google calendar online. This scares me because if something happens to the phone I have no backup. I also made sure that on Google calendar my mobile number was verified. You do this under settings, notifications at the bottom.

Well, none of these things helped, it still doesn't sync with Google calendar. I am really hoping that someone can figure this out. I have been on the Google calendar forums and can't find an answer. Most people are going the other direction, PC to Android. I am trying to go from Android to PC. Thanks for any suggestions or help. It is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
OP
zero7404

zero7404

Reaction score
google calendars and phone calendars arent quite seamless ... same thing with contacts. the online service has more options and features available than on the phone

posted via android