calendar setup?

ceeyahd1

Reaction score
I am looking for a grid style calendar that fills the whole screen and I don't like the way the stock calendar looks like so I bought pure calendar but all I get is a few lines, I can't figure out how to get a simple grid style calendar. What am I doing wrong?

I attached a pic of what I am looking for.

moz-screenshot-2.png

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

OP
C

ceeyahd1

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out on what settings I need to get a calendar as in my photo?

rcfx

Reaction score
Pure Calendar has a bunch of different size widgets, pick a larger one? There are lots of settings in there also. Experiment with them, you can pick the font colors, etc. If you cant see the text change the color.

PopMuzik

Reaction score
I bought Pure Calendar Widget too, but it is so small I can never hit the right date with my finger. I agree, a full screen calendar with color coding would be great. What is your photo from?

joeymoose

Reaction score
You are looking for a app called pure grid calendar or something

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

joeymoose

Reaction score
pure calendar widget *

You are looking for a app
called pure grid calendar or something

mcsinfl

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out on what settings I need to get a calendar as in my photo?

same thing I told you in this thread:

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-applications/39218-help-me-fill-my-home-screens.html

Pure calendar and pure calendar grid are 2 diifferent programs from the same developer, the grid app is the one that gives the screen you're looking for. Last I checked, the app you downloaded won't give you what you need

see here: Pure Grid calendar widget v1.3.3 Application for Android | Productivity

PopMuzik

Reaction score
I'm sorry, Pure Grid Calendar Widget is what I have. I didn't know they were different. Is Pure Calendar Widget larger?

Pop

mcsinfl

Reaction score
I'm sorry, Pure Grid Calendar Widget is what I have. I didn't know they were different. Is Pure Calendar Widget larger?

Pop

if you have the grid widget, you should be able to do it. press and hold on blank page, widget, look for 4x4 calendar grid widget

mcsinfl

Reaction score
do you have this as a widget option?

PopMuzik

Reaction score

Pop
if you have the grid widget, you should be able to do it. press and hold on blank page, widget, look for 4x4 calendar grid widget

My mistake. I'm using Pure Grid Calendar Widget, but in 4x2 mode. It displays 3 weeks, and the dates are very small. The 4x4 mode needs an entire empty screen with no apps on it. Is there any way to make an icon to open it in 4x4 mode, just like the built-in Android calendar? That would do the job, I think. Sorry for my confusion.

Pop

Last edited:

mcsinfl

Reaction score
I have pure calendar, pure grid calendar, and pure messenger. I'll take some 4x4 screenshots of each to show you.

mcsinfl

Reaction score
here's my 4x4 grid calendar set up something like the pic in the OP