Calendar search engine by topic in RAZR

ltcalex

Reaction score
Does anyone know if RAZR or even DROID development is considering providing a search engine for RAZR or any DROID that can search by title ot topic? I used to have it on my BB. It can make it very easy to follow bills, data, or other info over time. Appreciate. Think this is a GOOD QUESTION!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Does anyone know if RAZR or even DROID development is considering providing a search engine for RAZR or any DROID that can search by title ot topic? I used to have it on my BB. It can make it very easy to follow bills, data, or other info over time. Appreciate. Think this is a GOOD QUESTION!

Not available as a part of Gingerbread with Google, but you can do one of several other things. You can go to Google.com/calendar and log in. When it asks to take you to the mobile version, choose no (or you can do the same while on Google's search page, and then select calendar under "More" and "More" again). Once there, you'll have access to the normal search tool for the desktop Google calendar (which syncs with the mobile Android calendar).

Or you can download "Business Calendar Free" which gives you that functionality in a very nice package. I am sure there are plenty of others, including Jorte, but for me this works nicely. I also like CalendarPad which gives a nice widget.

OP
ltcalex

ltcalex

Reaction score
Not available as a part of Gingerbread with Google, but you can do one of several other things. You can go to Google.com/calendar and log in. When it asks to take you to the mobile version, choose no (or you can do the same while on Google's search page, and then select calendar under "More" and "More" again). Once there, you'll have access to the normal search tool for the desktop Google calendar (which syncs with the mobile Android calendar).

Or you can download "Business Calendar Free" which gives you that functionality in a very nice package. I am sure there are plenty of others, including Jorte, but for me this works nicely. I also like CalendarPad which gives a nice widget.
FoxKat, once again I commend you for coming through with a methodology, approach towards solutions not directly told, taught or even spoken of in the DROID or RAZR manual. "More, more" does work. I additional problem is that when VZN transferred my BB calendar to Google, all of my calendar did not transpose. I'm so luckly! Until the next post FoxKat!

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
FoxKat, once again I commend you for coming through with a methodology, approach towards solutions not directly told, taught or even spoken of in the DROID or RAZR manual. "More, more" does work. I additional problem is that when VZN transferred my BB calendar to Google, all of my calendar did not transpose. I'm so luckly! Until the next post FoxKat!

Thanks for the complements! I try hard to actually find both causes and workable solutions for whatever issues folks have with their phones, and also to prevent them from making common mistakes that can lessen their user experience. I appreciate that my efforts don't go un-noticed!

;)