1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Calendar losing my appoinitments!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid Bionic' started by doctordoctor, Oct 19, 2011.

1. doctordoctor

doctordoctor New Member

So I missed some important meetings and appointments... totally forgot.. so did my BIONIC! Come to find out after flashing ROMS (Th3ory) all my appointments are gone from my calendar!!! Then I noticed that when you add appointments at the top you have an option of Phone or your gmail account. well I have been using the phone option without knowing and bummer is this is the default setting. unless someone out there knows how to change this??? it is just 1 more step to do to add an event... annoying. Also under settings in teh calendar app... I cannot get my phone appts to SYNC. only make it visible.

anyone have a solution? how can I get my events back??? I sure hope I don't have to nandroid!
Search tags for this page

calendar on drid 4 dropping appointments