1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Calendar issues? CM or Gapps?

Discussion in 'Cyanogenmod - X' started by baboon619, Dec 7, 2012.

1. baboon619

baboon619 New Member

I'm running the CM4DX 20120519 with gapps 20110828. It's taken a long time for me to notice this one...

1st - noticed when my wife sent me a calendar event via text message that showed up as a slideshow.
    2nd - when the even was sent via email my only option was to open the attached file in a db editor. Which i tried and couldn't do anything with it but edit the text.
    3rd - noticed there is no "phone calendar" like on stock.
    4th - when in calendar there is no option available to "share" a calendar event.
    5th - my calendar version is 2.3.7 and my wife's is 2.3.4

Is this functionality loss due to CM or gapps? I'm guessing its gapps but that's just guessing. I would like to gain this back if anyone has an answer. Can I install another gapps?