{Calendar Help} Long time D1 user. Please help

Discussion in 'Project Elite' started by JDROIDS, Jul 29, 2011.

1. JDROIDS

JDROIDS New Member

Hey guys, I need some help getting the info to sync properly with my google calendar when I switch ROMS. I noticed this issue when I switched roms I think with Gingerbread roms.

I have a lot of standing appointments which are synced as weekly appointments. I also have appointments I put in on a non weekly scheduling. Also I often delete single instances of standing appointments and need them to stay deleted. That is the problem.

Well when I recently switched from SS5.4 to PE6.5 (PE is unbelievable by the way!) it synced my calendar but all the past standing appointments came back....even the ones I deleted and it is imperative that I know which appointments were deleted and which ones were not when looking back in my calendar.

I hope this is clear and I hope someone can help me.

Just a bit of information that may help, when I switch back to the nandroid backup of SS5.4 my calendar is fine and syncs correctly with the appointments I deleted still gone.

I tried deleting the calendar.apk and reinstalling it but that did not help.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I don't think it is a ROM issue at all but I posted it here because I wasn't sure where to post it and I thought PE users would be able to help.
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2011
  2. Shaneathan

Shaneathan Member

I'm having a calendar problem as well since switching to this ROM. The issue for me is that the calendars themselves won't actually sync even though they are supposed to. The accounts are linked, all calendars are chosen, etc etc. Hopefully your solution might help me as well.
  3. JDROIDS

JDROIDS New Member

Just wanted to bump this because I really would like help with this weird issue. Maybe I am the only one with this problem but I feel confident that someone can help me here. Thanks guys.
  4. JDROIDS

JDROIDS New Member

Wow. I guess I am stuck on my current SS ROM because no one in the entire Android community seems to be able to figure this calendar issue out. I have tried everything.

I would really love to run PE6.5. It runs amazing but I can't have these calendar issues (not PE ROM issue).

I guess SS5.4 will be my last ROM until the Bionic/Galaxy S2/1.5Ghz phone.:dry: