1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

calendar help from a new droid user

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by sjs1967, Sep 9, 2010.

1. sjs1967

sjs1967 New Member

I recently got the droid x and am painfully learning how to use it. I changed from an old palm which spoied me calendar wise. My question: how come there are events on my droid that are not appearing on my desktop? any help would be very appreciated as my business relies on this calendar now....
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Hello and welcome to the forums...

Do you have your business calendar sync'd with google? Also, are you seeing the appointments that you add thru your desktop on the Droid?
  3. Freelancer

Freelancer New Member

I'm assuming you made sure all the calendars you want synced are selected from Menu>Calendars in the Calendar app?

Maybe also check you're using the same Google account on your phone and desktop as well? (Sounds obvious but it can happen, y'know?)

If you go to Settings>Accounts & Sync then tap your gmail account you can turn the calendar sync off and on, and upon being turned back on it will sync again to manually refresh it as well.

Hopefully you can get it worked out.
  4. sjs1967

sjs1967 New Member

I have tried the suggestions. Everything is going from my desktop to droid- just not the other way. Some of them have but not this one appointment oddly enough. Now I am just worried that there are others I might have missed as I tend to work off my pc and droid equally.
    thanks for the support- I need it!