Calendar for Droid

Roadking

Reaction score
Is there anyway to set repetition on the calendar app for bi-weekly? Mine only seems to let you do it Daily, Weekly, Monthly....etc. There is no bi-weekly which I can't understand why the developer didn't include it since its been an option on my old razor and iphone. My fiance has rotating schedule working different days each week but same bi-weekly. The Droid is a great phone otherwise, just can't believe they forgot to add a bi-weekly schedule option.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Is there anyway to set repetition on the calendar app for bi-weekly? Mine only seems to let you do it Daily, Weekly, Monthly....etc. There is no bi-weekly which I can't understand why the developer didn't include it since its been an option on my old razor and iphone. My fiance has rotating schedule working different days each week but same bi-weekly. The Droid is a great phone otherwise, just can't believe they forgot to add a bi-weekly schedule option.

Yeah this has come up many times, esp those of us who get paid bi-weekly. Lol. You'd think that would be a normal option, but it is not. I would imagine it's a pretty simple thing to add.

evil_O

Reaction score
I used Google calendar online and set it up there. It then synced with my Droid. Workaround for now.

OP
R

Roadking

Reaction score
I used Google calendar online and set it up there. It then synced with my Droid. Workaround for now.

I just tried Google Calendar and it doesn't offer bi-weekly repeats either. Oh well, guess I'll have to enter in the data manually.

KarenElissa

Reaction score
There is online, yhou choose weekly and then it has a drop down menu for repeat every __ week. Choose 2.

droiddict

Reaction score
There is online, yhou choose weekly and then it has a drop down menu for repeat every __ week. Choose 2.
You learn something new every day around here. I've been using Google Calendar for years and never knew how to do bi-weekly.

OP
R

Roadking

Reaction score
Thank you very much! I saw the weekly on google calendar and didn't even bother to select it assuming it was just that. It worked out very nicely.:)

windstrings

Reaction score
You learn something new every day around here. I've been using Google Calendar for years and never knew how to do bi-weekly.

Same here.. I only recently learned how to copy one day to another so I didn't have to rewrite it everytime "like days I work"