Calendar defaults to day screen???

Discussion in 'Casio G'zOne Commando' started by cbreze, Jun 15, 2011.

1. cbreze

cbreze New Member

Was wondering if there is any way to have the calendar default to a different screen than the day view. It's annoying to have to change it everytime. And if this is some stupid bug thats really annoying. Furthermore if I'm the stupid one please enlighten me as to how to make the setting change.
    TIA
  2. hookbill

hookbill Premium Member Premium Member

Thank you for putting your phone model under the avatar. I've moved you to the correct area for your phone.

I have a Droid 2 running 2.2 Froyo, and to be honest I know absolutely nothing about your phone. However when I bring up my calendar and switch the view to monthly, it stayed there.

Now it may default back to daily if I turn it off, because I'm almost certain the last time I looked at it I put it on monthly but I'm not certain.
  3. cbreze

cbreze New Member

Thanks , the reason for the post here in android forum was I thought I'd get more views and also thought android is basically android. The niche devices are basically few.
    As you said it defaults at times, but also seems like it learns what I want. So I dunno, but I'm new to android and learning. Seems strange that android picks whats best or at least in the opinion of the powers that be. Most other devices I've used let you pick what screen your calendar opens to.
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2011
  4. AirJunky

AirJunky New Member

Go into Calendar, select Monthly so it's viewing right. Then hit the Home button. Seems to come up monthly everytime I go back into it at that point. If you hit the Back button to get out of the Calendar, it seems to come up in daily.
  5. cbreze

cbreze New Member

Yeah, thanks. It's just irritating it defaults to the last view, so if I want it to open at agenda everytime I have to make sure thats where I'm at when I exit using the home key. Be so easy to have included a setting to have it stay defaulted to whatever. Oh well.
Search tags for this page

android calendar default month

android calendar default view month
android daily calendar view
android day view calendar
android default calendar month view
calendar day view android
calender view month bydefault android
change calender to monthly view on android
change default home screen on casio commando
how do i set my calendar to monthly view on drioid m
how set calendar in month for motorola atrix