Calendar default and colors?

Dink2D

Reaction score
I have to track about 2-3 calendars. Before my JB update on Saturday my primary calendar was my default, since the update one of my secondary calendars is the default. I can't figure out how to fix that. Also all my calendars are a different color. Any way how to change the colors? I didn't know before the update so just thought I'd ask.

Daballa

Reaction score
You can change the colors by accessing them via the web from a desktop. Just log into your Google account and look around for your Google apps and find calendar. As for your default calendar, just go into your calendar app on the phone menu/calendars to display and choose which ones. Hope that helps!

OP
D

Dink2D

Reaction score
One of the calendars are exchange and the other is google. I can change the google one but can't the exchange. But as far as the display part, I have to have at least 2 of the calendars displayed. My problem is when I go to create a new event it's defaulting to my google calendar and not the exchange calendar and if I'm not thinking about it or in a rush it's a pain. And you can't just move to the new calendar, you have to creat a whole new entry.

Daballa

Reaction score
Sorry don't use exchange so I really can't speak to that. Hopefully someone who does chimes in.