1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Calendar and time zone issues

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by jh120, Aug 25, 2010.

1. jh120

jh120 New Member

Just flew from Seattle to St. Louis and noticed that all of my appointments have been moved ahead 2 hours to reflect the change from Pacific to Central time. This is definitely not what I wanted it to do, as I made all my appointments with the time difference already in mind. I can't find any setting to prevent this in the future, but what I'm more concerned with for the time being is getting all my appointments back to their original times without manually changing them all. Everything is still as it should be when I access Google calendar on the computer, but when I create a new appointment on the computer for, let's say, noon, the phone puts it at 2 pm and when I create an appointment on the phone for noon, the computer puts it at 10 am! Has anyone else found a solution for this?
  2. scf

scf New Member

Settings > Date & time > UNcheck "Automatic"

Makes it a pain if you change zones frequently, but it's a workaround.

As for the appointments, can you disable sync, delete affected appointments, then resync?
Search tags for this page
android calendar with time zone support
android wont display calendar in correct time zone

droid calendar time zone adjustment

droiud 4 set time zone calender
how to edit timezone in touchdown
moto x change time zone
my phone calendar which time zone
time zone settings for motorola droid pro
timezone settings for droid pro
touchdown android dual time zone calendar

touchdown calendar issues