Calendar and email not syncing

Power

Reaction score
Just had a user complain about his Droid X (and his wife's Droid 2) not syncing with the calendar and not being able to send email from his Corperate account. This is with Exchange 2007 on our coperate network.

The solution was to log into his Outlook Web Access and go to Options. Then on the left pane go down to Mobile Devices and remove the phone and all devices listed. Next just try to sync with the phone again and it should add itself back to the list of devices and start working like it should.

This cleared it up for 3 users today, who just came in with this issue. Not sure if this is new or not but figured some others here might run into this.

-Power

johntkong

Reaction score
My yahoo mail was not syncing. The email app just kept refreshing. It would sometimes give me "connection error". I finally had to delete the account. I tried to add the account but it just kept on saying "connecting to yahoo servers". I checked yahoo and it seemed to be working just fine on my computer. I didn't have wifi on. In fact, I never use wifi because my 3G is pretty zippy.