1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Calendar/agenda app?

Discussion in 'Android Applications' started by zukeypur, May 14, 2010.

1. zukeypur

zukeypur New Member

I'm looking for a food calendar/agenda app. Syncing with my macbook would be great, although not required. I don't like that the calendar app that came with the droid has to be linked to an email account. I don't use the email account that I had when I got my phone, and in order to change it I think I have to do a restore and erase everything on my phone, which is not an option. I can't get the stock calendar to sync with my email that I DO use, so it's useless to me.

Oh, and free would be nice.
    Thanks!
  2. PriestSyrinx

PriestSyrinx New Member

I use Android Agenda Widget (free). I'm pretty sure it will let you use multiple e-mail addresses. It will also sync with your Google Calendar.

Others seem to like the Pure Calendar widget, but I don't use it so I can't vouch for it.
  3. zukeypur

zukeypur New Member

Thanks. Downloading it now.