1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Calculator 3.0 by Stormin Dorman Productions-- Now with Skins!!

Discussion in 'App Announcements' started by devosnw, Nov 16, 2010.

1. devosnw

devosnw New Member

Hey guys,

I'm very excited to finally announce that Calculator has finally hit 3.0 status. I'm very excited to release this and am sorry it took so long but I think the wait has been worth it.

Calculator 3.0 brings:
    • Skins! You can now choose the look and feel of the Calculator on the fly. Choose from "iCalc", "Greyscale", "Milky Way" and "HTC". You may also set skins and layouts independently of each other
    • Added the ability to force the screen to stay on while you are in the app.
    • Fixed a quirk where certain operations would cause the answer to display weird (ie. 15/1.5 = 10 now instead of 1E+1). Thanks to those who alerted me to this.
    • Internal improvements and optimizations

Overall I am very pleased with this update. Sorry again for the long time it took to get this out. If any of you have suggestions for skins I would love to hear it!

Visit me @ www.stormindorman.com

Please rate and comment. I love the feedback!

~S.D.P.
    Twitter: @stormindorman

Heres some screenshots for you:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And finally a qr code for you if you have a barcode scanner:
    [​IMG]
Search tags for this page