[THEME] Caelum by Yakitori

Discussion in 'Liquid Themes' started by yakitori, May 2, 2011.

1. butcher98

butcher98 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    This theme is awesome, is there anyway to make the backgrounds of the dialer and gmail something else other then the "desktop" background?

2. yakitori

yakitori Premium Member
    Theme Developer Premium Member

Ratings:
    +10
    No as they are transparent. Not sure if there is a option in settings either.

For gmail...you can delete mine and install inverted gmail from team inversion conversion thread. It will just be a black background

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

3. yakitori

yakitori Premium Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Just wanted to update you all.

Today I will more than likely be getting a thunderbolt. This weekend I looked at the charge and TB, and the verizon rep said he would give me the early upgrade discount now...even though its not due until november this year. Also he would do the smartphone trade in (which I will be giving my droid in for 44 bucks disount). So I get the TB for 249 - 50 - 44, which is a deal I cannot pass up.

That and I am getting a xoom for my girlfriends birthday gift.

Also, I will have my children for the summer, so I will be busy with baseball for my son, etc..and will have less time to tinker.

That being said, Caelum updates will be slower...and possible it may cease unless I get a donor droid. There will likely not be any more D1's in my househould :(. Kinda said actually as I loved messing around with my phone for the past year or so.

thank you all for using the theme and all the praise and kind words.

On the upside...quite possible I will be creating a theme for the TB :)

4. sonicfreak360

sonicfreak360 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    We will miss you, but your life is more important than our themes :p

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

5. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    Yeah this saddens me a bit. I havent used many of your themes because it always seemed I was never on the same ROM as you were releasing for. I am on the verge of an upgrade soon and right now the tbolt is the front runner so I would love to see one of your themes on there some day. Maybe even on Liquid Thundersense :). Either way thanks for the superb work you have always done we all appreciate it!!

6. arty2hottie

arty2hottie Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Is there any possibility you could pass your theme (Caelum) to someone else if they would be willing to take it over for updating it for the future updates of LGB? Im just bummed that I just found your theme 2 days ago. Im sure that LGB 1.9 will be coming out soon so that would mean I only got to use your awesome theme for several days. Just a thought. Either way thanks for your work and good luck with the TB and enjoy watching your son play baseball.

7. yakitori

yakitori Premium Member

Ratings:
    +10
    Good news y'all. They offered me 44 buck for a trade in on my d1 and I figured its worth more than that to me and the dev...theming effort so I kept it. I will still support the theme now..but will still be pretty busy this summer.

Pretty much testing on the phone app/ dialed will be needed as mine is not activated anymore...so widow only for me.

Tbolt is pretty friggen sweet though...just couldn't give up my droid so easily as it was my first smartphone

8. arty2hottie

arty2hottie Member

Ratings:
    +1
    Great news. Ignore my last post, except the enjoy watching your son play baseball part. lol

9. JSM9872

JSM9872 Super Moderator
    Staff Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +287
    Current Phone Model:
    Galaxy Note 3
    Hey good to hear man. I always have LGB loaded up and am getting pretty good around a theme port so if you ever need some assistance let me know or I will definitely be around to test for you as long as I still have my D1 :)

10. butcher98

butcher98 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for the tip, I use a picture I took on vacation as my background and its on the lighter side, made it hard to tell what emails were new or not. Now if I can figure out something with the dialer ill be styling. Thanks a bunch.
    *if i could change the font color on my contacts to black this would solve it all, havent found a way yet though.

#46 butcher98, May 16, 2011
    Last edited: May 16, 2011
  11. aristoid

aristoid Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Is there a chance you could put together an icon pack from your LGB 1.7 theme? I miss the launcher icons that you used for that one. Or how would I go about pulling them from that theme and putting them on the current one? I'm not capable with ADB, so any info on how to pull them and where to put them would be great !!

Thanks for the awesome theme!! I'm glad you are going to stick with the D1 !!

12. cracker11

cracker11 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks for all ur hard work and for creating one of the best themes out. Can't wait for caelum on 1.9

Search tags for this page

galaxy s2 metamorph themes

joan romo
metamorph gs2 themes