Cache Cleaner for non-root.

justinevan88

Reaction score
Is there an application that can clear all cache at one time for non-root users? I'm using one right now that i can individually clear but jw if there was one for all at once.

RoNYC

Reaction score
As far I know there are no apps that will do that if your are stock.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
As far I know there are no apps that will do that if your are stock.

Correct, at least not that I'm aware of. I don't know why. Cache-mate for rooted users does it all, even comes with a widget.

OP
J

justinevan88

Reaction score
Cool, thanks for the replies.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

mikeyd08

Reaction score
There is a FREE app in the market called Quick System Info PRO. Adds a Clear Cache widget. Or open program, go to applications tab, then Menu button > Clear Cache. One of my most used apps, use it to check status of my phone. I'm non-rooted moto droid.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
There is a FREE app in the market called Quick System Info PRO. Adds a Clear Cache widget. Or open program, go to applications tab, then Menu button > Clear Cache. One of my most used apps, use it to check status of my phone. I'm non-rooted moto droid.

Right, but with that app you still have to clean each app individually, correct?

tehpriest

Reaction score
Yes there is one available. I found it totally by chance while looking for something else. Search HistoryEraser in the market. :icon_ banana:

dorlisa

Reaction score
I downloaded quick app clean cache.... so far it works for me. I am stock.

doctordoctor

Reaction score
nope no luck. I am not rooted an dI tried downloading busybox and running cache cleaner... it didn't work it just gave me an error and told me I need to be rooted. So how do we quickly clear our cache??? my phone is soooo slow with 2.2 frg10b

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
nope no luck. I am not rooted an dI tried downloading busybox and running cache cleaner... it didn't work it just gave me an error and told me I need to be rooted. So how do we quickly clear our cache??? my phone is soooo slow with 2.2 frg10b

Again, I dont know of anyway to do it other then the one that's in the Market one at a time. That's one of the reasons why I stay rooted.

doctordoctor

Reaction score
so bill off topic, can you go to frg22 from frg10b? or do I need to go back to 2.1 first? how about getting sprecovery on my phone how do I do that with frg10b?