Bye Bye Bugless

Discussion in 'Bugless' started by Biggdogg76, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biggdogg76

Biggdogg76 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Time to try some Sorcery Magic, just way too many problems with this version of Bugless. Bad bad battery life and Bluetooth is not working at all. Ive tried all the fixes and battery resets and nothing seems to work. I'm not bashing he ROM, just sharing my experience. BB has been nothing but good to me in the past but this version and my Droid do not get along at all.

2. want a droid

want a droid Active Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Seems like you could have just moved on without pronouncing all your problems/dislikes of the rom.

3. Biggdogg76

Biggdogg76 Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Not really because I needed to vent, I am disappointed and wanted it to be known. :icon_evil:

4. richii0207

richii0207 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Good luck with Sourcery, I tried actually Sourcery for a few days but came back to BB. Well different phones react different to various ROMs, I just hope you weren't using the BETA from BB before you bashed.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

5. sgtguthrie

sgtguthrie Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Well I just want to stand up for it then. I think it's the best rom I've ever put on my phone! I've tried them all and in my opinion, Bugless Beast is the snappiest and most stable. My battery life has never been better either! You may need to do a fresh install after wiping, don't do a batch restore with Titanium Backup, and try some different kernels. I'm using CVPCS Sapphire 1Ghz kernel, and compcache works as soon as it starts up. My battery and cpu temps are usually in the 30's celcius!
    Just please don't flame the rom and developer if you didn't try the things I stated above. Any of those things would make it operator error. If you did those things then it may be your phone too... there are so many variables, it can't hurt to wipe and install again.

Sent from my Droid running whatever ROM and Kernel I chose to use today...

6. polack

polack Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Another person who wants attention. Please, if the mods are actually viewing the bugless forum please delete these stupid threads. you have the power to stop this.

7. Tanknspank

Tanknspank Beta Team
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I say leave it. People should be allowed to speak out, especially if it was a bad experience with something. Could help point out something, or help the problems get fixed. It's the same thing in someone posting a thread saying how great a rom is, there will always be people who think otherwise.

8. doublea500

doublea500 Active Member

Ratings:
    +13
    why not switch to v6 instead of going 6.1?

9. polack

polack Member

Ratings:
    +0

I have no problem with people saying how bad or good it is. The problem i keep stating is that all these complaints or cheers need to be in one thread that was created for the sole purpose of the version he downloaded. Stop creating new threads for something that can go into an existing thread.

10. TRIKOTRET

TRIKOTRET Active Member

Ratings:
    +6
    the guy is not bashing anyone. All he said was he is not happy with it due to some problems. As he stated "BB has been nothing but good to me in the past but this version and my Droid do not get along at all. " Where is the bash in there. Each person has the right to speak their opinion as long as they are not insulting anyone. I hope no one bashes me out for saying the truth dancedroid

11. BlueSami

BlueSami Member

Ratings:
    +0
    [​IMG]

12. mursepaolo

mursepaolo Member

Ratings:
    +0
    i was on sourcery for like 15-20 minutes before i flashed back my backup of bb 6.2 lol. there's really nothing magic about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.