By far the coolest (soon to be) Droid Owner to join these forums...

Skynet

Reaction score
before you post, yes I am aware of how arrogant that title is... but it's true, and my user name says so. TELL ME IM WRONG!

Anyway... I am anxiously awaiting my Droid X which should be shipped out some time next week.

Did anyone else have any issues ordering a droid? Working with Verizon customer service and sales is like working with Rain Man...

xg3rm4nx

Reaction score
I ordered the "Droid Incredible" about a month ago. I'm expecting it sometime tomorrow...

j10leon

Reaction score
Did anyone else have any issues ordering a droid? Working with Verizon customer service and sales is like working with Rain Man...

Ha tell me about it!! Well the droidX was for my gf which will end up in my hands sooner or later:icon_ banana: lol! But anyways about 3 weeks ago we had ordered the Incredible since it was on back order, then she decided she wanted the X. So a couple weeks ago we went into the store to cancel the order on the Incredible so I could get the X. The launch day came around I went 2 hours early and waited only to find out that they never canceled my other order so I couldn't get the X since the Incredible was shipped a day before so they couldn't do anything about it. After an hour of arguments went home found the Incredible on my doorstep. Then took that back and found out that they were out of X's :icon_evil: Oh man was I mad. She then offered to give me a discount on accessories for the inconvenience, so I got a cover, Car mount, screen shields, and hdmi cable all for $30. She finally got her phone today!!Happy Ending

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
before you post, yes I am aware of how arrogant that title is... but it's true, and my user name says so. TELL ME IM WRONG!

Welcome to the Forum....No worries, If what you say is true, we do have a place for you here.....:icon_ devil:

dmacleo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
it would be nice to have someone else as awesome as me here :)